Demand for “video anywhere” is exploding. That coupled with the increased processing requirements of new codecs, resolutions and delivery protocols, such as HEVC, 4K, and ABR are forcing service and OTT content providers to massively scale their transcoding capabilities.
How will your organization meet these challenges without breaking the bank?
Schedule a meeting with us at The Cable Show 2014 to see how Vantrix is redefining transcoding performance with our Multiscreen Live and Video-on-Demand (VoD) Transcoders. Both operate on a high-density 2RU-sized appliance, powered by Intel® CoreTM i7 with IrisTM Pro Graphics, and provide operators with:
- Up to10x performance gain over existing transcoding solutions
- Up to 180 simultaneous live HD video streams
- Cost savings of 25% or more
- Flexibility and scalability through virtual appliance architecture
- 4k UHD and HEVC capability
Reserve your meeting time now, or stop by booth #2454 (with our partner Kontron) during show hours to meet with a Vantrix media solutions expert.
Can’t make it to Los Angeles? Contact us to schedule discovery session where we can learn about your high-volume transcoding needs.